Universitas Gajah Mada bekerjasama dengan University of Adelaide mengadakan kerjasama pertukaran mahasiswa untuk tahun 2011. Mahasiswa UGM yang mengikuti program ini akan mendapat beasiswa belajar selama satu semester di University of Adelaide Australia.
Berikut ini keterangannya:
The University of Adelaide has Endevaour Student Exchange Awards, each worth A$ 5.000 for UGM students to spend a semester as an exchange student at the University of Adelaide transferable to UGM degree.
* Undergraduate students in all UGM Faculties, and currently studying at their 3rd – 6th semester
* Have a GPA at least 3.00
* Have an IELTS score of at least 6.0, with a minimum Writing and Speaking 5.5or
* TOEFL paper based test score of at least 550, with a minimum of 4.0 in Test of Written English or
* TOEFL CBT score of at least 213, with a minimum of 4.0 in Essay
* Be nominated by Kantor Urusan International at UGM
The University of Adelaide is a leading university. It is ranked 73rd in the world and 4th in Australia in the Times Higher Education World. There are five faculties, offering undergraduate programs in the following areas:
1. Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences: Computer science, Engineering, mathematics
2. Health Sciences: Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Psychology
3. Humanities and Social Sciences: history, politics, humanities
4. Profession: Architecture, business, economics, education, law
5. Sciences: agriculture, chemistry, earth and environmental sciences, molecular science, physics, veterinary science
6. The areas in which you can study are shown here
The scholarship will meet nearly all your costs for one semester, but you will need to find about Rp. 9 – 10 million. International students can work up to 20 hours per week. The minimum hourly pay rate in Australia is $15 per hour for workers 21 years or older.
1. Surat Pencalonan Fakultas
2. Letter of enrollment from Faculty
3. Academic Transcript in English (GPA minimum 3.00)
4. TOEFL / IELTS certificate
5. Application Form (download)
Submit two copies of your documents to Office of Internatioanl Affairs UGM no later than 31 March 2011.