Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Positions for USAID Project
An Indonesian not-for-profit organization in scholarship management and international education which is managing numerous programs on various scales and values from major international donor and funding organizations located in Jakarta urgently needs a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for USAID Project.
• The M & E Specialist must have experience in monitoring and evaluation and will be required to understand data collection and management and be able to build the capacity of local institutions by setting up functional M & E systems.
• Specialist will be able to work with the Indonesian institutions and clients within the framework of assessing data needs and assist them with understanding and integrating M & E systems into management planning.
• Additionally, this level of technical specialist must have an earned Master’s degree and six or more years of relevant work experience in the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation approaches.
• Experience in Participant Training activities preferred.
• Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written, to fulfill the technical responsibilities proposed.
• Working experience in developing countries; experience in Indonesia preferred.
• Strong English writing and speaking skills.
• Familiarity with cultures and academic institutions of Indonesia and South East Asia is preferred.
• USAID experience is preferred.
Send your resume to: email@example.com before 24 May 2011 stating the position applied.