An education institution specializing in international education, study abroad, exchange programs and international academic and professional testing and examinations located in Jakarta urgently needs a Marketing Manager for International Testing.
The Marketing Manager will lead a team responsible for the nation-wide marketing, promotion and operation of a series of international English Language test services. This role will lead the development and oversee implementation and execution of a strategic campaign and marketing plan designed to improve brand awareness and drive sales within key markets of Indonesian educational and professional sectors. In addition, this role is responsible for assuring the high-quality of the operations of English Language test delivery and service in various institutions nationwide, which include but not limited to: universities, language training providers and development agencies. This position highly requires extensive travels.
• Develop and implement national marketing plans relating to English Language testing services with international brands to ensure the annual target achievement.
• Initiate and lead the process of market research to use in forecasting future development and market expansion.
• Plan, schedule and direct educational promotional events and training seminars for external entities.
• Work closely with multiple layers of customers and partners, most of whom are educators, academicians, university officials, English Language teachers and training providers from all over Indonesia.
• Supervise the whole operations in the testing delivery to ensure the quality assurance, including develop steps for quality measurements and monitoring tools.
• Leverage public speaking opportunities at professional conferences, teacher seminars, English teaching and learning workshops, educational fairs, and other events.
• Advanced degree in related fields with Marketing concentration, or Education, or Language Teaching. Also possible to have an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities have been acquired.
• Minimum 5 years of related working experience, with at least three years of experience in marketing of education institutions/products/services or educational promotions (or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired).
• Must have: strong knowledge of marketing concepts and techniques to effectively develop marketing plans; Ability to set marketing priorities, collect, manage and interpret research data; Ability to anticipate changes in the demands of the market from early trends; Knowledge of budgeting process and practices; Financial skills necessary to assist in the creation of competitive pricing models.
• Innovative thinker who can create results-driven campaigns that will grow brand and value and market share.
• Must have excellent fluency in English, in both oral and writing. Special attention is given to those who demonstrate upper-advanced skills in writing (reports, strategic papers, business proposals, promotion materials, etc)
• Have established wide networks within Indonesian key markets in education sectors including universities, language training institutions, high schools, etc.
• Ability to plan and initiate actions, establish and meet deadlines, and can work independently to complete projects.
• Ability to manage multiple projects within a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and effective client communications.
Send your resume to: email@example.com before October 28, 2011. (No telephone inquiries)