This international educational exchange program enables individuals to study at a community college in the United States to develop professional skills.
Eligible fields are Business Management and Administration; Tourism and Hospitality Management; Health Professions, including Nursing; Media; Information Technology; Agriculture; and Engineering Science. (Specific fields of interest can be found on the last page of the CCIP application form).
To apply to the program, candidates must:
- Have completed a secondary school education or D1/D2/D3 or S1
- Preference will be given to high school graduates
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible, if they are applying in a field different from the field of their degree and have relevant work experience in the field for which they are applying.
- Applicants with MA or PhD degrees are not eligible to participate.
- Have relevant work experience in the field in which they are applying;
- Have English language skills that provide a basis for enrolling in academic coursework;
- Submit a complete application form;
- Minimum Institutional ITP TOEFL score 500 or TOEIC score 650 or IELTS 5.0 or IBT TOEFL 60/61. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
The Community College Initiative Program will provide funding for round-trip airfare to the U.S.; a living allowance during English language, academic, and practical training program components; tuition costs; health insurance; and cultural enhancement activities. Students will be hosted in groups by community colleges competitively selected to participate in the program. Students are required to return home at the end of their program and may not transfer to a four-year U.S. academic institution.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form without a reference letter, as it is not required.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS score report.
- Copy of high school diploma and transcript (English translation).
- Copy of associate (D1/D2/D3) or bachelor’s degree transcript. Bachelor’s or Associate degree graduates should enclose this document. (English translation)
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to the address below:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
CONTACT INFORMATION AND DEADLINE
The deadline for the submission of application materials is November 1, 2012. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download form click here