This scholarship scheme is run jointly by International Students House (ISH) and London Metropolitan University.
International Students House provides accommodation and a varied, multicultural social programme for full-time international students in the centre of London.
Only students from the ISH Scholarship countries are eligible to apply:
- East Timor
- Sri Lanka
Applications from countries other than those listed will not be considered for an ISH scholarship.
- Successful students receive free tuition for the duration of their degree at undergraduate or postgraduate level
- Plus one year of free accommodation at International Students House.
- (Undergraduate scholars have the possibility to request a second year of free accommodation at ISH. Requests have to be sent to the University in writing in advance.)
- Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the likely economic/social benefit to their home country.
- (This must be clearly demonstrated in the personal statement. Evidence of paid and/or voluntary work done should also be included in the scholarship application, where applicable)
HOW TO APPLY
- Students applying for the ISH/London Met scholarship must hold an unconditional offer on one of our undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses.
- Please note that Short Courses, English Language Courses, Foundation Programmes, HND’s and Pre-Masters are not covered.
- The deadlines are 31st May for courses starting in September and 31st October for courses starting in February.
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB, UK
Any queries should be addressed by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If applicants would like more information about International Students House, please access their website at http://www.ish.org.uk/